Sunday, May 14, 2006

HastroBasty




Just Games

This is just a place to post game info. Like if you have some tips and tricks about games that others dont know about. At this blog is basically a game forum. If you have any cool secrets or glitches feal free to let everyone know. From time to time I will have ask questions. And anyone feal free to answer. I dont care what games we talk about. I am open for discussion from Mario 8-bit to Oblivion on the 360. So talk it UP!!!

**oh yea. and to view these images a lot better just click on them.




















(Return to Castle Wolfenstein...one of my all time favorites)


**So while you are looking around maybe send me some of your screen shots. Like if your a huge WOW fan. I love receiveing cool WOW screenshots.
























(picture of my old mage. When i played back in the old days.)





(And this is picture my friends Paladin about a year ago...haha)



Some Fun Links for when you are bored:

www.candystand.com
www.gofish.com
www.video.google.com
www.youtube.com

World of WarCraft Links:
www.thottbott.com
www.worldofwarcraft.com
www.blizzard.com

Dont forget to send me screenshots of your latest gameing action!!!
Because I will post them on my site. thank you

More Cool WoW Screenshots:





alan is a jew**

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey HastroBasty,

Im a huge gamer. I like your Blog. I think you should add more pictures and maybe some other stuff. I play WoW. So anyone comments on WOW ill be back.

11:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey HastroBasty,

Im a huge gamer. I like your Blog. I think you should add more pictures and maybe some other stuff. I play WoW. So anyone comments on WOW ill be back.

11:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It pisses me off that the previous person left two identical comments. I really want to punch that person in the face. On a brighter note you Blog is decent. It could certainly use stuff about Brett Favre.

7:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alan is a Jew

7:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WoW it too time consuming and a waste of my time. I would rather be hung from a tree by my nuts than play WoW.

7:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You better start hanging you bastard. I love WoW.

7:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW Rules!!!

4:08 PM  
Anonymous Elmer Miller said...

WOW is not time consuming. I think the person who left that comment is just ignorant. He obviously has no idea what he is talking about. The game is a great way learn how to talk to people and the ways of ECON. Keep up those pictures of wow hastrobasty thankyou
~your new friend Elmer

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home